The restaurant industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. During this pandemic that is more important than ever! To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our patio or dining room, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
Our Promise To You
We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members focusing on safe food handling and a person in charge on every shift. To see a detailed procedure list, please visit our website.
We will follow the minimum standard health protocols for restaurants adopted by our state including:
· We will practice 6-foot social distancing standards at all of our tables. Current seating guidelines will be followed as well.
· Hand sanitizing stations will be available to all customers and employees, including upon entry.
· We will not leave condiments, silverware, flatware, glassware, or other traditional tabletop items on an unoccupied table.
· We will provide condiments only upon request, and in single use or sanitized containers.
· We will utilize QR codes that are linked to our menu on our website for each patron.
· All employees will be screened for health issues before working at the restaurant.
· Employees and suppliers will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant, in between interactions with customers, and wear masks at all times.
· We will clean and disinfect common areas and surfaces regularly. We will also clean and disinfect each dining area after every use.
· We will post signage at our entrances to remind everyone of best hygiene practices.
Your Promise To Us
You agree to follow the minimum standard health protocols for restaurant customers adopted by our state:
· Following the social distancing and sanitary guidelines that have been put in place for your protection. We ask that you follow current mask requirements when not seated at the table.
· Please do not enter the restaurant if you have any signs of COVID-19 including but not limited to a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or known close contact with someone who has COVID-19
· If you cannot enter the restaurant or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please use our contactless delivery options through Grubhub or Tri-Cities Food Dudes.
· Please be patient with our staff, these measurements have added a lot of steps to of service😊
To our valued Friends and Customers,
We want to update you about what we are doing at Monterosso’s Italian Restaurant and Atomic Ale Brewpub & Eatery during these interesting times. As the situation around novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your safety and the safety of our team members, as well as to do whatever we can to continue to serve you as our valued customers and friends.
Our patio is open for limited seating with 6 foot social distancing and masks required on our property while not at your table. We will also continue to offer takeout orders and delivery through TCFoodDudes.com and Grubhub for both Atomic Ale Brewpub & Eatery and Monterosso’s Italian Restaurant (and although we don’t have a contract with them, we believe you can order at Monterosso’s through DoorDash as well).
We will continue to be diligent to ensure that we are following and exceeding all food safety procedures as well as additional procedures to address this particular situation. We know that these times may be difficult for our customers and we will help by continuing to provide our exellent food to you as much as we can. This will also be difficult for our team members, and we will be doing what we can to help them through this as well. As always, we will be sincerely grateful for your support – and specifically through takeout and delivery orders during these challenging times. Please watch for specials and promotions for takeout and delivery orders.
We always take great pride in meeting and exceeding all food safety requirements to ensure the health and well-being of our customers and our team members. We have been stressing the importance of continuing our regular food safety procedures to all of our team members and we have been implementing additional processes, procedures and sanitizations throughout our restaurants. We have also clearly communicated to our team members that we will not allow them to work if they have a temperature or any flu-like symptoms. In addition, we ask that you do not visit our restaurants if you have a temperature or any flu-like symptoms. The health, well-being and safety of our customers, team members and community remains our highest priority – and we continue to take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
Monterosso’s Italian Restaurant and Atomic Ale Brewpub & Eatery have been serving our community for 25 years and 23 years respectively, and we will continue. We will all get through this together as a community!
We will continue to keep you up to date through our website, facebook, texts, emails, etc.
We wish the best for each of you and your loved ones.
Aaron Burks, Owner, Monterosso’s Italian Restaurant and Atomic Ale Brewpub & Eatery